How can I get my mind off this?

I have a gut feeling I am pregnant.
I have no idea why its just I have been so tired and very sick at my stomach, lower back pain and have had cramps in my pelvic region.
My fiancee suspects I am before I even said anything.He is actually happy but I know I cant take a test till my missed period if there is one.
I reeeeeally hope I am.
How can we take our minds off waiting?

GuidetteInLove

Asked by GuidetteInLove at 10:32 AM on Apr. 9, 2011 in Pregnancy

• You can take a test before you miss your period. It may come out negative depending on your hormone levels. But you can take a test before you tech miss your period. I did and it was faint but it was positive.
    annabelle092810

Answer by annabelle092810 at 10:41 AM on Apr. 9, 2011

• I have found out up to 5 days before I missed a period that I was pregnant. Don't trust a negative until you start your period, though, because false negatives are really common when you test early because your hormone levels are lower. If you get a positive, you can trust that...it is saying there are enough hormones to register positive already.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 11:14 AM on Apr. 9, 2011

• I would see a doctor, depending on how far along you may be, there are changes in your body that she/ he may be able to detect and there are new tests that show up much sooner than they ever used to...
    mamamel61

Answer by mamamel61 at 11:17 AM on Apr. 9, 2011

• I got a positive at 3 weeks so quit wondering and just start testing good luck!
    whitetigerchic1

Answer by whitetigerchic1 at 12:17 PM on Apr. 9, 2011