Circus

Has anyone ever been to the Ringling Bros Circus?? If you have what did you think of it?

annabelle092810

Asked by annabelle092810 at 10:38 AM on Apr. 9, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I have. It's nice. As long as your not one of those people who think the animals are in slavery or abused because they are made to preform. It's "The Greatest Show on Earth"
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 10:39 AM on Apr. 9, 2011

• I like taking my kids. They used to love it when Bello performed. He is pretty amazing for all the things he can do.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 10:41 AM on Apr. 9, 2011

• We went...and there were protesters out there that made us feel really guilty about it. I have to say, as a child, I loved it...as an adult, I thought it was just dirty and seedy. Plus, afterward I heard about how nasty they are to their animals, and went online to research it, and there are charge after charge of animal neglect and cruelty (i.e. training "hooks", withholding food and water) along with unexplained animal deaths.

It really turned me off to the whole thing.

http://www.ringlingbeatsanimals.com/
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 10:58 AM on Apr. 9, 2011

• @Mom-2-3Girlz, I was just going to say the same thing!! Please visit that website and see for yourself how brutally they treat the animals. It's not worth it in my opinion. Go to the zoo instead.

KateShesGreat3

Answer by KateShesGreat3 at 2:18 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• I used to go to the circus all of the time when I was a kid and I enjoyed watching the animals and the clowns.
    stitchintime

Answer by stitchintime at 6:31 PM on Apr. 9, 2011