ugh 30 weeks and sick!! help!!

i have honestly had the easiest pregnancy so far no morning sickness nothing havent really swollen. but about a month ago i failed the 1 hr gluocose at the dr and had the 3 hour at the lab, they never called so i am assuming aok. well for the last week horrible headache and nausea, not normally together but still i had one headache for like 12 hours and i am not prone to those. also the last 2 days really itchy on skin and have a lil rash forming on trunk... sucks!! i go to the dr on tuesday for my routine but has anyone else had this?? could it be toximena? or gest diab?

melis1029

Asked by melis1029 at 9:20 PM on Nov. 30, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I had a rash during pregnancy called PUPPPS. It usually starts in the 8th or 9th month and it SUCKS. It starts out on the belly, usually in the stretch marks (but not always). It is like poison ivy, the more you scratch it the worse it itches. When it started I didn't notice right away because my belly was itchy from pregnancy anyway. But then the scratching wasn't satisfying anymore and just got worse and worse. If you end up with PUPPPS message me and I will let you know everything that worked for me and what didn't. It's really hard.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 9:32 PM on Nov. 30, 2008

• A headache that wont go away with tylenol can be a sign of high blood pressure and therefore toxemia. I've got toxemia right now and the symptoms are headaches, high blood pressure (or high for you. Mine is really low so when it gets up to 120/80 thats really high for me), sudden weight gain from water, pitting edema (the swelling in your legs that leaves dents if you push in), seeing "stars" (another high blood pressure thing) and having protein in your urine. The rash probably isn't related, but it could be something called PUPP and I know that is where your liver can't handle processing everything it needs to and starts pushing things out of the skin...gross, but well, what do you do about it ya know. So I would definitely talk to your dr.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 9:34 PM on Nov. 30, 2008