ipod question.....

Im kinda ipod challenged lol.... Anyway can you only put itunes on it or is there free songs I can put on my ipod??? help my SO got it for me the x mas before last and id really like to use it!!! if there is other places to get music please let me know thanks!!!

scaredmommy08

Asked by scaredmommy08 at 9:22 PM on Nov. 30, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I go to lime wire and download my music and drag it to my I tunes files ...I know limewire drama but I do it lol

Anonymous

• haha, if i had to pay for all the songs on my ipod, i wouldnt have so much on there. i get mine from limewire and soulseek and do what pp said.
    anestheticsex

Answer by anestheticsex at 9:31 PM on Nov. 30, 2008

• can I ask what is soulseek I only have limewire ...lol

Anonymous

• OMG! I didn't know I typed this question! i am so glad to know I am not alone. I've had mine a couple of years too and have no clue. I don't even know where it is right now.
    mama_k228

Answer by mama_k228 at 9:39 PM on Nov. 30, 2008

• Yeah I use limewire. You can only download the basic version for free and the basic version sucks but my husband used some creative thinking for once and figured out that you can download the basic version off the limewire website and then download the pro version off the basic version lol. So that's what we use! Then you just upload the mp3 files from your computer to itunes.
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 10:04 PM on Nov. 30, 2008

• You can upload from CDs onto iTunes...
    OneToughMami

Answer by OneToughMami at 10:43 PM on Nov. 30, 2008

• Here's the soulseek website http://slsknet.org/ I like it better than limewire because it's faster. I still use both though.
    anestheticsex

Answer by anestheticsex at 1:30 AM on Dec. 1, 2008

• Ok..... how do i get my songs from limewire to my ipod LOL???????????????
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 3:25 AM on Dec. 1, 2008