What the funyuns is wrong with my sex drive? adult content

I used to want to do it all the time. Then I got preggers and had my first child. Then I still wanted to do it alllll thee timeee! Then I got preggers with my second child. Then got mirena for 2 yrs. Lost my sex drive. Husband was not happy. So had it removed about a month ago. No birth control at the moment, and still no sex drive. Why? I hate that I don't feel like screwing my husband...ever! It never even crosses my mind. Only when he tries to initiate it. I just can't get turned on. Someone please tell me!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:23 AM on Apr. 9, 2011 in Health

• I'm in the same boat! I wish I could help you! But two boys and a new birth control pill later, I am SO NOT interested! I want to enjoy sex again with my husband, but my hormones just aren't having it...
    MichaelsMom330

Answer by MichaelsMom330 at 11:32 AM on Apr. 9, 2011

• Maybe you're just too busy. Take some time to focus on sex. Get a babysitter have a date night, make him treat you like a woman instead of a mommy. Do something to gear you up, visit a sex store or read a romance novel. Good luck!
    camiam81

Answer by camiam81 at 11:54 AM on Apr. 9, 2011

• Your body may still be withdrawing from the hormones give it a little time.
    Graciesmom528

Answer by Graciesmom528 at 4:02 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• try new things? lingerie? sexy stories? weekend away? I know for me, my hubby started being super sweet and an all around nicer guy when he started reading his bible more. That did it for me... find out what will make you more attracted to him and vice versa :)
    sarlove01

Answer by sarlove01 at 1:02 AM on Apr. 10, 2011