2nd pregnancy vs 1st

I feel like a completely different person with my 2nd pregnancy. For example: I'm 19 weeks pregnant and have yet to think about names. I find out the gender this week and will start thinking about it more then. With pregnancy #1 I had already picked my top favorite names for boys and girls by now.

What was different for you?

bootsky

Asked by bootsky at 11:32 AM on Apr. 9, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I was the opposite..my 1st took me forever to think of a name and then with the 2nd and 3rd i had the names picked as soon as I found out I was preg lol
    L0vingMy3Girls

Answer by L0vingMy3Girls at 11:35 AM on Apr. 9, 2011

• Lol I am the same way with this pregnancy! I am six months and don't have names picked out or anything. Time is just flying by isn't it?
    Brandi300

Answer by Brandi300 at 12:05 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• This pregnancy for me is more stressful because I have the other 3 children. My DH works constantly so I have to do practically everything around the house and it isn't easy the farther along I get. The other 3 pregnancies I had so much energy and so much help that it all felt like a breeze. As far as names... I waited with all the kids til I found out the gender.. except my youngest son. I didn't name him til he was 2 days old cuz I wanted a girl so bad that I had no idea what to name a boy. Lol.
    bdflykisses

Answer by bdflykisses at 12:13 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• My 2nd pregnancy flew by so fast. I don't even remember being pregnant with her. My first pregnancy dragged on forever!
    MKSers

Answer by MKSers at 12:20 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• I am the same as you. The first pregnancy lasted forever & I enjoyed every minute. Everything was planned & done very early, even the name. I have 3 months to go with this pregnancy & have gotten absolutely nothing ready! I cannot even decide on a name, well actually I have a name I like & my DH doesn't like it. We just can't agree. This time it's going so fast, I can't even keep up & am stressing a little.
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 2:11 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• Yeah same here with my first pregnancy i had a name picked out for a boy and a girl now im pregnant with baby # 2 and i havent picked out any names yet i think im just gonna wait till i find out what im having which is in like 2 weeks :-) im so excited .
    alexia_09

Answer by alexia_09 at 11:55 PM on Apr. 9, 2011