Do you like FB or CM?

???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:38 AM on Apr. 9, 2011 in

• Both.
    CollegeMommy121

Answer by CollegeMommy121 at 11:40 AM on Apr. 9, 2011

• Both! Right not I have both up on different tabs and keep switching back and forth :)
    Brandi300

Answer by Brandi300 at 11:41 AM on Apr. 9, 2011

• both. I'm not obsessed though..
    gutterflower585

Answer by gutterflower585 at 11:42 AM on Apr. 9, 2011

• both
    bingogurl

Answer by bingogurl at 11:45 AM on Apr. 9, 2011

• i used to like fb but i seem to like this so much more i check fb here and there but i am getting tired of the repost this repost that come join this stupid game and the posting every five minutes about what you are doing i could care less that you are at a party!! how about "be" at the party with your friend and not on stupid facebook!! here i feel like these are legit and meaningful questions and great information and people actually respond!! yes you get your occasional person that turns a question into a rant or a word war but i'd rather deal with that than OMG i am at this super cool party right now and this guy totally winked at me!! And the funny thing is that as soon as this person posts this on facbook someone at that same party is gonna respond OMG me too!!!
    amberpaiz

Answer by amberpaiz at 11:50 AM on Apr. 9, 2011

• Cafemom
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 11:58 AM on Apr. 9, 2011

• cafemom..
    Autumn07

Answer by Autumn07 at 12:10 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• Both
    momto4girzls

Answer by momto4girzls at 1:01 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• Both- for different reasons.
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 2:13 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• Both, but I guess FB is slightly better. with FB I like the baility to see other peoples and share all my pictures so easily. It is easy to update people all in one go. The prob with FB is that when you have a lot of friends there, sometimes you miss things and so CM is great to catch things you'd miss. I also p-refer the privacy with CM. I can be selective of who I tell things to easier on CM than FB.
    M2TandM

Answer by M2TandM at 3:04 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

Next question in
Drugs or No Drugs

Next question overall (Food & Drink)
What kind of dessert do you like?