What are you doing today?

right now my 2 and 4 year old are coloring out on the patio.. the baby is sleeping. when my husband gets back we're going to tidy up the house and get ready for some friends to come over. we're having our first barbecue today since we moved into our new house. =)

tnm786

Asked by tnm786 at 11:51 AM on Apr. 9, 2011 in Just for Fun

• i am doing absolutely nothing right now but later might go out
    diana398

Answer by diana398 at 11:53 AM on Apr. 9, 2011

• i am suppose to be going to a scrapbooking thing with my friend to scrapbook for like 5 hours! ..she is late!! my husband is home withall 3 kids today yay!!!
    3HappylKidds

Answer by 3HappylKidds at 11:56 AM on Apr. 9, 2011

• We were going to take the kids fishing but the wind is blowing too hard so it looks like we will be headed to the circus at 2 and hitting up the grocery store after.. it's movie Saturday until then!
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 11:57 AM on Apr. 9, 2011

• We were going to go to the Cincinnati Zoo, but unexpected thunder storms are here and the weather is nasty, so I don;t know what we're doing now. My little girl is going to be so upset. :(
    CollegeMommy121

Answer by CollegeMommy121 at 12:05 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• Just got home from my 4 year olds 1st soccer game ,(she did great by the way & was the only kid to score ), so now I need to do dishes,some laundry then it is play time with my babies!!
    momto4girzls

Answer by momto4girzls at 12:36 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• Well right now we are watching a little Diego while getting ready to go outside for a little.. And waiting on my hubby to get home from work then who know :) But Hope you all have a great time at your BBQ and congrats on the new home
    mommato2boys79

Answer by mommato2boys79 at 12:50 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• My daughters prom is tonight- so I'm dropping them off to have lunch together this afternoon, then back here to get ready and take them/pick them up
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 2:09 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• Keeping my kids from killing each other. I can't even go to the kitchen to do dishes or all hell breaks loose. As soon as DH gets home I'm showering and leaving - get a little shopping done before I have to work.
    Anonymous

• We went grocery shopping this morning and now we're having lunch. Then baseball practice for ODS and playground for the younger two.
    bdflykisses

Answer by bdflykisses at 12:07 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• Avoiding the papers I have to get done by the end of the weekend.
    mamakat13

Answer by mamakat13 at 1:26 PM on Apr. 9, 2011