S/o: do you have friends/family who have had a breast reduction?

How has it affected them?

matobe

Asked by matobe at 11:53 AM on Apr. 9, 2011 in Relationships

• I have had two aunts and a grandmother that have had reductions. All are happy they had it done, but they wish they would have been able to take more...It was a long time ago that they had it done, so technology may have improved.

When I am done having kids, I think I will have mine reduced too. For some reason, nature thinks the women in my family can support 20lbs of boobs on 100lb bodies and the back pain is out of control. I want to wait so I know I will be able to nurse and that they wont just come back with another pregnancy...but I really hope it will be better.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 12:40 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• My SIL did and she's happy. She had it done shortly after high school, before I knew her, but she always says if she hadn't, things would be worse. She's had 2 babies since and says she doesn't know how she would have handled those jugs if she hadn't reduced them.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:59 AM on Apr. 9, 2011

• ive had mine done and i couldnt be happier, the best thing i ever did. i would say the only down fall for me is that i dont have a whole lot of sensation. but im fine with that its better than having breast so big your in pain all the time.
    mom24147

Answer by mom24147 at 9:08 PM on Apr. 9, 2011