Meatballs

How do you make your sauce when you make spagetti and meatballs and how do you make your meatballs? I would like to make it as fresh as possible. I want to make tons of sauce for leftovers.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:55 AM on Apr. 9, 2011 in Food & Drink

• I used to make my sauce from scratch but these days I take a jar of Barilla with just basil and then I add a 35 oz can of plum tomatoes. Has to be plum tomatoes. I cut them up some and let the two simmer for awhile. I wil get my meatball recipe and add it next
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 2:06 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• I use ground beef and italian sausage in my meatballs. Some eggs, bread crumbs, milk, italian seasoning and fresh garlic.
    Ashlynnsmommy07

Answer by Ashlynnsmommy07 at 2:18 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• Meatballs - 1 lb ground beef, 1/2 cup bread crumbs, 1 egg, 1/2 t salt, 1/8t pepper, sprinkle of minced onions. Combine and make the meatballs. Brown in olive oil. Do not overcook! Put in sauce and let simmer a hour or so.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 2:28 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• Meatballs: ground beef and ground pork, bread crumbs, egg, parm cheese, soy sauce, salt, pepper, chopped garlic and sometimes chopped onions. I bake them for about 20 minutes at 350 degrees.

Sauce: I don't have a recipe, I just do a litlle of this and that.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 6:03 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• I don't eat meat, so my husband just does the meatballs seperate and then pours my veg sauce over.
    KTMOM

Answer by KTMOM at 11:14 AM on Apr. 11, 2011