What do you think about the movie The Women?

I hate how she ends up going back to her husband. I would never forgive my husband. Would you?

scottshoney

Asked by scottshoney at 12:06 PM on Apr. 9, 2011 in Entertainment

• I never heard of it.
    3HappylKidds

Answer by 3HappylKidds at 12:06 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• well first of all it is just a movie, i do agree with you tho i probably wouldn't have. But it is so funny that you posted this question b/c my friend and i were just talking about this and the hilariousness of jada pinket smith when she was in the labour room she was just too freaking funny!!!
    amberpaiz

Answer by amberpaiz at 12:14 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• there are some things that i do think are unforgiveable and i believe that this is one but since i have never been in this situation i can't really say that thats how i would react i think it would depend on the circumstances and many many other factors but no probablt still not. But she was in a weakend moment and very emotional so probably not thinking too straight!! hahaa!
    amberpaiz

Answer by amberpaiz at 12:16 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• ive never heard of it
    kimsmith22

Answer by kimsmith22 at 3:13 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• well I dont know what about because I have not seen this movie about a women but if it has to do about some thing that is not right well no I would go back to my husband well get close to god well this is all god bless you by
    marivel718

Answer by marivel718 at 2:11 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• I didn't like the movie for many reasons. I didn't find it particularly well-paced or entertaining and I was never very invested in the super-rich, sometimes very shallow characters. That's not to say that rich characters aren't compelling because they are rich, but I didn't find these very interesting. I think forgiveness is sometimes positive, if the other person who broke trust in some way is sincerely remorseful, taking responsibility, and willing to do whatever it takes (including celibate time and counseling) to rebuild trust. However, forgiveness can also be totally blind, where the innocent person in the marriage just loves the other person and doesn't want to lose the life he or she has built, so they go back and allow themselves to be taken in by false promises and lies (and sometimes the other person doesn't even have to do that, the innocent party convinces his or herself that all is well).
    Bellarose0212

Answer by Bellarose0212 at 10:59 PM on Apr. 10, 2011