Does anyone know of a good place to get your hair cut/colored in Canton/Plymouth area. I currently go to Indigo Salon but would like an alternate as well. Thanks for your suggestions.. Stephanie

Looking for hair salon in Canton/Plymouth area who does good color as well as cuts.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:09 AM on Jul. 10, 2008 in Beauty & Style

• Do you mean in MI? I am assuming yes. There are a ton of good ones in Royal Oak, you can basically pick. How is Indigo? Pricey--what would a highlight and cut, with finished style cost? I pay $105 right now, then add on a $15 tip.
    Teachermom01

Answer by Teachermom01 at 8:25 AM on Jul. 10, 2008

• hair today plus in buzzardsBay...great place.......ask for Deb.....
    cameron536

Answer by cameron536 at 3:11 PM on Jul. 10, 2008

• Not really in the canton area, but if you have time to travel to ann arbor, SalonVox is amazing! I used to work there and I've gotten my hair cut and colored there. They are great!
    sarnol13

Answer by sarnol13 at 11:58 PM on Jul. 10, 2008

• I know an AWESOME stylist in dearborn... PM me for her info!
    lhunt8

Answer by lhunt8 at 5:32 PM on Feb. 17, 2010