Mood Swings&&Other Lameness

I think I have the WORST mood swings EVER.
I bitched out I don't know how many people for no reason and I feel so terrible!
I even bitched at my fiancee yesterday just because of a song playing
I swear I am pregnant because I NEVER have had this problem before.
Not only that but I feel like puking almost all the time and when I am hungry I crave things but when I get them they taste so bland!
The Lower abdominal pains I was having almost made me cry.
I had spotting a few days ago but I'm not sure from what.
I am about 3-4 days past ovulation
I wish I knew what was going on with my body can someone help me!

GuidetteInLove

Asked by GuidetteInLove at 12:35 PM on Apr. 9, 2011 in Pregnancy

• You may be pregnant, you may not. Alot of people say that you don't/can't start showing signs until at least the 4th or 5th week of pregnancy but that is not always the case. All of the women in my family have been known for showing signs extremely early. My sister has 4 kids and has had 4 miscarriages. With all 8 pregnancies she literally started puking excessively about 4 days after she conceived. The rest of the symptoms would usually kick in about 3 weeks after conception. For me I never threw up but about a week after conception I would get the swollen tender boobs, light nausea, dizziness, and I would wake up hungry which is never the case with me unless I'm pregnant. I would wait until AF is due and take a test. I know the 2WW is a killer, but if you start testing early you will make yourself even crazier.
    Missalissa86

Answer by Missalissa86 at 12:47 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• you may be having sympathy symptoms. know anyone pregnant?
    anthonys_mom21

Answer by anthonys_mom21 at 4:51 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• no no one I know is pregnant
    GuidetteInLove

Comment by GuidetteInLove (original poster) at 4:53 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• do you feel pregnant? I'd go get a pregnancy test at a doc's office. They might be able to tell you.
    anthonys_mom21

Answer by anthonys_mom21 at 4:55 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• I do kind of.
    I want to but its too early to test I know that Im only 3-4 days past ovulation
    GuidetteInLove

Comment by GuidetteInLove (original poster) at 4:57 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• If you feel pregnant you probably are. I work with a lot of pregnant women and I did get sympathy symptoms a lot. Some women just know they're pregnant. Goog luck to you be safe until you either find out for sure you're not pregnant.
    anthonys_mom21

Answer by anthonys_mom21 at 5:00 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• I am I'm staying away from everything bad
    GuidetteInLove

Comment by GuidetteInLove (original poster) at 5:01 PM on Apr. 9, 2011