Are you going to use a Moby wrap and if so will you make it?

I already bought one, bummer and then I saw I can make my own and thought I would do that as well. I can alternate with different ones I guess if one gets pooped on or vomit all over its nice to have a back up. What do you think?

Baby4us09

Asked by Baby4us09 at 12:41 PM on Apr. 9, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Whatever works for you is great for you.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 12:47 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• I made mine over buying one. I think the only difference between plain semi-stretchy fabric cut down the center and a moby wrap is a patch in the middle so you know where the center is. I just bought 6 yards of fabric and cut it down the middle, learned to wrap it, and voila...two. I think the fabric was only about $2 a yard, and everywhere I go people ask me where I got my wrap. The clearance fabric at wal-mart? LOL
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 12:52 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• I got one as a gift last pregnancy I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i will be using it again this pregnancy!
    kylansmommy09

Answer by kylansmommy09 at 12:56 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• I didn't use one. I tried my SILs and didn't like it at all.

Answer by missanc at 1:21 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• I made mine also. I love it.
    kasey22

Answer by kasey22 at 4:34 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• I got the baby k'tan......i just didn't feel comfortable using something that tied or latched. the k'tan you wrap in a special way and you don't have to worry about it coming loose
    Ethans_Ma

Answer by Ethans_Ma at 6:35 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• I got one as a gift when I was pregnant with my youngest son. I hated it at first and thought it didn't work at all. Then I found out I was using it wrong! /blush...When I was shown the correct way to use it I loved it! I think the only difference between making your own and buying one (besides the price) would be the center marker. You could always put one on yourself though. Just measure to the middle of the fabric and sew on a little patch, or embroider your babys name. Making one means you can totally make unique to you and your baby.
    Missalissa86

Answer by Missalissa86 at 6:55 PM on Apr. 9, 2011