It's my birthday, and I can think of nothing to do today.

Just me and my daughter by our lonesomes today. I can't think of anything to do today. My birthday's the past few years have just become another day to me. Anybody got any good ideas? Thanks!

proudmom2510

Asked by proudmom2510 at 12:43 PM on Apr. 9, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I know its kinda silly But help your little girl make a home made birthday card for you or you two can do your nails and make up :) .. Happy Birthday and I hope its a great one
    mommato2boys79

Answer by mommato2boys79 at 12:46 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• Happy Birthday Momma no not just another day take your daughter maybe you go out and try on some clothes or go to your favorite shop and try on perfumes and maybe get your nails done pick out a lovely outfit or something you like go out for a nice dinner and maybe to a movie??? Anything can be fun just slow down and have a good day!

pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 12:48 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• Happy Birthday
    MaryanneMac

Answer by MaryanneMac at 12:49 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• You 2 could go out to eat, or a movie:) HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
    nat375

Answer by nat375 at 1:05 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• Happy Birthday, today is my sisters Birthday also!!
    momto4girzls

Answer by momto4girzls at 1:07 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• Maybe you can round up a couple of friends and go out to eat and/or go play mini-golf (if you like that kind of thing), or bowling.That's something different and fun. Just be creative - it is your birthday! Happy Birthday!!
    Mari6443

Answer by Mari6443 at 1:20 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• happy birthday

Mine was Tuesday, and not only did I not get much, my husband started playing my new game before I'd even touched it. Go out and do something fun with your daughter today, you'll both have fun. If it's nice maybe go to the zoo? Go to a movie? Go out to lunch/dinner? Go play at a park?

Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 1:26 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• get your nail done..
    lovely35

Answer by lovely35 at 1:27 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• Whoops, Wednesday, not Tuesday. There's my crappy math skills kicking in again ;)
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 1:27 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 2:22 PM on Apr. 9, 2011