Wouldn't it be nice?

Wouldn't it be nice to be a daddy and get to lay aorund in bed until after noon while you're wife takes care of your baby and cleans your house? grrrrrRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:18 PM on Apr. 9, 2011 in Just for Fun

• No! My ex never did those things. He was 100% hand on and an equal partner in housework or raising the kid's. But Im starting to see that this was not the norm. Stand up to your men lady's. They are lazy because you let them be like that. Or thats how they were raised. That dosnt mean you have to put up with it.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 1:21 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• It would be so nice, but they really don't have the same relationship with your kids. They know they can count on you and dad is lazy.
    camiam81

Answer by camiam81 at 1:26 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• Mine tries...I send the kids in periodically until his ass budges from the bed. bwahahahaha
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 1:32 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• lol oh yes it sure would. Some dads just don't realize how easy they have it, not breastfeeding, not having to wake up every single time the baby cries, all of that!!
    shenellsims88

Answer by shenellsims88 at 1:57 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• Ha, sounds like my DH on his days off. Must be nice.
    KateShesGreat3

Answer by KateShesGreat3 at 2:00 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• my dh has been laid off for 5 months now ( it's seasonal ) and he has hot meals, never cleaned anything except for the fish he would spend all day catching. His life is just sooo hard, poor guy. I have been the single parent to all my kids married or not no man has ever been helpful actually no family member has been helpful to me. I can remember being on my death bed with the flu and teenagers running in and out all the while their baby brother is poopy and hungry ( years ago) ...
    I have always had to pull my own weight as far as the kids and house I am used to it but resentful for it at the same time.
    alotleft2do

Answer by alotleft2do at 2:02 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• that sounds like my days too
    kimsmith22

Answer by kimsmith22 at 3:32 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• Just FYI HIS LAZY ASS IS STILL IN BED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Me and dd are going to my mom's. He can stay home and be worthless. Excuse me for wanting us to spend some family time together.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:49 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• i personally couldnt do it id have to be up doing something
    goobersmom713

Answer by goobersmom713 at 4:48 PM on Apr. 9, 2011