Depo/pregnancy question

Okay, I got my last shot in May 08. I was due 4 another in Aug. i didn't get it, I've been bleeding on and off since the end of October. I checked a home preg test and they were all neg. I'm starting to get sick and crampy now, when should i check for pregnancy, as b4 when i stoped i got preg real quick, i have a 4,3,2,9mo old. I always only took 2 doses of that shot per time, then stopped. I'm feeling sick, like a headcold,and stomach virus.First time i found out was preg on X-mas day. should i check around there again?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:47 PM on Nov. 30, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• There is a chance that it is still the hormones in your body. It can take up to 18 months to get back to normal after getting off of depo. I would test again in a week or 2. But it could just be your hormones.
    duckey060504

Answer by duckey060504 at 10:11 PM on Nov. 30, 2008