HELP ME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I want to know could I be PREGNANT I came on my period on nov 04,2008 everything was normal. but for Sept and Oct I came on my period 0n the 9th. All this months me and my BF been having sex like crazy Do you all think I could be Pregnant? It like I want another one but than I don't because I hate for people and my family to talk about me , they alway judge people and it really hurt me they they have to be that way, because I have a two year old daughter and I have my own apartment, work and go to school but they still going to talk about you no matter what you do with yourself. I have been having pregnancy symptoms such as nipple sore, stomach hurt and sleeping alot. I took a pregnancy take last week but it came out nevgative. So can someone please help me and If you going to be rude please keep it to yourself.

mayaa

Asked by mayaa at 9:49 PM on Nov. 30, 2008 in Pregnancy

• welll obviously you could be... just wait it out and see. thats really the only thing you can do. as for your familly.. you said it yourself.. no matter what their going to judge
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 9:51 PM on Nov. 30, 2008

• I would wait till you miss your period for this coming month and then test. It's your life and you can't please everyone. It sounds like that they would find something to talk about even if you weren't pregnant.

Southerncharmes

Answer by Southerncharmes at 9:53 PM on Nov. 30, 2008

• baby dustYou might want to give it a while and test again. Good luck and baby dust to you.

vroberts3677

Answer by vroberts3677 at 9:58 PM on Nov. 30, 2008

• wait till like the 10th of Dec. to take a test. You wont know till you miss your next period... Granted some women are on thier period during pregnancy but i think that is pretty rare. Dont think about it until you miss December's period.
    nicholelpb

Answer by nicholelpb at 10:13 PM on Nov. 30, 2008

• dont worry about what other people think if you want another baby then do it you are grown it sounds like you could be trying i did the same thing and i found out im 6weeks so if it dont happen right off just keep trying it will
    Autumn634

Answer by Autumn634 at 3:01 AM on Dec. 1, 2008