Help me Please???

Hey well my period is 3 days late. Earlier in the month i was having period like cramps and then they stopped for awhile then i had them again about the 4 of April. I was due on April 6th and never started. I was wondering if this sounds like pregnancy or what? My breast are sort of sore but not really bad and this morning I felt sick when i woke. I also had a fever twice but i do have a cold. I been having a sharp pain in both my sides where my overies are. If i take a test would it be accurate? Thank You!!

Grace91

Asked by Grace91 at 2:07 PM on Apr. 9, 2011 in Pregnancy

• You should def take a test now. It's a good chance that if you are pregnant it will most definitely show up on an hpt now.
    bdflykisses

Answer by bdflykisses at 2:09 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• Yes, once you miss your period most tests should be accurate
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 2:10 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• it may be to early to tell with a prego test, but go ahead and try anyways... take with your first morning pee, it will give you the best results. It sounds like you may be pregnant, or you could just be having a weird period. If the test you take is negative, wait a few days and try it again. GL
    Tarrar

Answer by Tarrar at 2:11 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• Being this far past AF due date, it should show an accurate result. I would use a First Response Early Results test.
    Missalissa86

Answer by Missalissa86 at 2:12 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• Thanks, does this sound like pregnancy to yall? I have never been pregnant before.
    Grace91

Comment by Grace91 (original poster) at 2:12 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• yes it sounds like it could be i would take a test today or first pee in the morn.
    kylansmommy09

Answer by kylansmommy09 at 2:14 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• Everyone's pregnancy symptoms are different... technically there are a lot of different things it could be.
    bdflykisses

Answer by bdflykisses at 2:15 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• take a test
    feralkitten

Answer by feralkitten at 2:16 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• it could be or it could be something else. If the test shows negative see your doctor.

Answer by admckenzie at 2:18 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• I been having cramps and a wet feeling down there sorry lol but nothing yet and something doesn't feel right.
    Grace91

Comment by Grace91 (original poster) at 2:18 PM on Apr. 9, 2011