I am trying to do my 4 month old hair but she is throwing a fit.........

Do any of you moms know what I can do to settle her down? Her hair is really curly and thick and get tangled. I trying to take my time, so I want hurt her but it is not working. I tried to give her a toy. I waited until she went to sleep she woke right up. I have one side of her head done and the other side is a mess! Any ideas to keep her calm?

babygirl0782

Asked by babygirl0782 at 2:34 PM on Apr. 9, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Put her in a high chair in front of the TV with a favorite toy & do her hair like that. It works for me! :)
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 3:33 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• does she like looking at herself in the mirror? I used to put my dd IN the bathroom sink and so she could look at herself and watch (or put her in a bumbo on the counter...don't walk away from it though. I would also start using conditioner on her hair...and maybe even the no more tears detangle spray.
    sondamom0828

Answer by sondamom0828 at 2:44 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• Pacifier? Bottle?
    MommyKKay

Answer by MommyKKay at 2:42 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• No more tangles works the best. When the hair is wet with the conditioner, it is much easier to comb through.
    TwinkleLites

Answer by TwinkleLites at 11:53 PM on Apr. 9, 2011