Can you take such sh##t?

A friend of mine and a neighbor have been married for 4 years with no issue. she has had four to five miscarriages.Last Christmas, her hubby sent her to their home town to help supervise their building project,she's still there.

Another lady is pregnant for her hubby and is living with her hubby in their house! but she's not aware of the whole situation. Her hubby is very aggressive and can harm anyone who lets the cat out of the bag! I don't know what he's up to.

joysweet

Asked by joysweet at 2:43 PM on Apr. 9, 2011 in Relationships

• If he is that crazy I would stay out of it. She will eventually find out about him and can make her decision as she chooses
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 2:45 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• i agree id stay out of it
    kimsmith22

Answer by kimsmith22 at 3:06 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• How do you know it's his child? If he doesn't want the cat out of the bag then he shouldn't keep the bag open for all to see

Answer by admckenzie at 3:12 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• eeeek i wouldnt put myself anywhere near that drama filled mess, but that is so fucked up
    MamaSusieQ045

Answer by MamaSusieQ045 at 3:18 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• I would discreetly tell her that she has other options and should move on.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 3:18 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• i would keep to myself let the situation work itself out
    alotleft2do

Answer by alotleft2do at 3:50 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• WOW well you owe it to the Wife to let her know what her man is doing, she deserves that, do it on the down low, the Husband doesn't have to know and if he does so what. What is he going to do to you he don't want to go to prison for harrassement , that is what he wants you to think......He is a jerk..
    dusty1962

Answer by dusty1962 at 4:41 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• well stay away from people like that they could harm any one look for god always he the way get closer to god and he will feel better well this is all god bless you
    marivel718

Answer by marivel718 at 1:28 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• If you know that he would harm someone who tells her, how do you know? Has he threatened you or someone else? I would alert the police that I was worried about his aggressive behavior. I would then tell the wife (anonymous letter or fake online profile/email, she wouldn't have to know YOU told) and stay wary of the man.
    Bellarose0212

Answer by Bellarose0212 at 11:38 PM on Apr. 10, 2011