A good computer program

Ok, I have a question. I need the name of a good dvd writing program to burn some of my mother's old home movies onto a disc for her. I tried the windows movie maker but it keeps saying something about the codec or some kind of bullshit. Does anyone know of a free one I can download. I used to have one that came with my old computer and I can't remember the name of it. Can anyone help me

Razzle_Dazzle1

Asked by Razzle_Dazzle1 at 3:00 PM on Apr. 9, 2011 in Entertainment

• I use windows media player. I make sure that the burn speed is halfway.. If it's too fast it won't burn it deep enough into the DVD.. if it's too slow it will pause and skip in your DVD player. Also make sure that you are using DVD+R's and not DVD-R's.
    bdflykisses

Answer by bdflykisses at 3:10 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• my brother uses k-lite codec program with nero dvd burner program (he hates windows movie maker for that)
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 3:25 PM on Apr. 9, 2011