What is everyojne up to ojn this nice day

i know my hubby took the motorcycle out and i wanna go outside and work in the yard how about everyone else

flipper4u21

Asked by flipper4u21 at 3:16 PM on Apr. 9, 2011 in General Parenting

• did yard work this morning....vegging for the rest of the day...Museum and ice cream tomorrow
    sam223

Answer by sam223 at 3:18 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• i wish it was nice! it's yucky here, cloudy and rainy, and COLD!...
    knicole0708

Answer by knicole0708 at 3:19 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• Nothing here. Hubby worked today, my son worked today, my dd is at grandmas and other son is at his dads. I vegged totally today.

Answer by gemgem at 3:21 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• Nothing at all. My husband had a funeral to go to and my day has been spent refereeing fights, picking up after my whirling dervish 3 year old and struggling to find sanity in all of it.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 3:22 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• we took DS to McDade park to tire out for naptime at noon. Now he's helping Daddy wash and wax his truck and I'm watching dinner. All doors open and in shorts. LOVE how nice it is today. We're also getting ready to go on vacation. And since next Sunday is supposed to be nice and DS is going to an easter egg hunt with GP, hubby and I are going quadding. XD
    MamaStuart

Answer by MamaStuart at 3:22 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• well im sorry to those of you not having such a good day hope it gets better for you for the rest of it or at least tomorrow wont be the same and to the rest of im glad to hear that
    flipper4u21

Comment by flipper4u21 (original poster) at 3:35 PM on Apr. 9, 2011