Baby names. :)

DH and I are at war! lol. We need boy names. I told him I want an uncommon name, so what name is he set on? Kyle. ...really?! There's already fifteen Kyles in my family! I like Kyrian which is Roman (or spartan. Not sure which), Talon, Garret, Quinn and Magnus. I do have something I am unmovable on and that twin boys will be Connor and Murphey. We have already agreed on girl's names. That was easy. But we're fighting so bad over boy's names. :\

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:17 PM on Apr. 9, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I adore the name Talon for a boy. There's a little boy in my dd's class with that name and it suited him so well.. He was a very wild child when I chaperoned the class field trip. lol
    bdflykisses

Answer by bdflykisses at 3:20 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• did i miss something? Are you having twins, or you just picked those twin names if you did ever have twins.
    Do twins run in your family? If not, why don't you name one boy Conner and then if you have another boy you
    can name him Murphey.
    ItsJustMe1017

Answer by ItsJustMe1017 at 3:23 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• I am at risk for twins and if you've seen The Boondock Saints, you will understand the method to my madness. XD That also explains why it won't work unless they're twins.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:27 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• my sons name is kylan my fam jokes around n calls him kyle or maybe you could try kyler
    kylansmommy09

Answer by kylansmommy09 at 3:28 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• I really like Garret. I have only known one Garret my whole life and he was awesome. I think it is a very unique without being wacky and ridiculous. Boy names were never a problem for us but hubby and I could never agree on girls names. Good thing we have 2 boys lol.
    Missalissa86

Answer by Missalissa86 at 3:36 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• Keegan, Keagan is pretty unique & Irish though

I like Quinn

I just met a little boy at the park with my DD named Quincy....cute name. GL...
    sarasmommy777

Answer by sarasmommy777 at 3:40 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• lol. Quinn is my DD name. I like Garret. What about Kyler, Kai or Kade? I also like Augustus and Gustefer. Which is nothing like Kyle but I wanted to throw it out there.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 4:33 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• Finnius, Jamison,
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 4:40 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• I wanted to name one of my boys Cooper, it didnt work out that way though. i like all the names you picked out. they are all ones i have never heard before. good luck, one day the name will just come to you and you will no thats the one!!! good luck!
    dfwhite

Answer by dfwhite at 5:22 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• lol I think it's fun picking out the names for the baby/babies! maybe once you have the babies in your arms then it'll come to you and you'll be able to decide on a name for them once you hold them and see their little faces! good luck!
    KamilahsLuv

Answer by KamilahsLuv at 5:57 PM on Apr. 9, 2011