Whats a fun family road trip to you all out there in this cafe mom world

two xmas ago we took the kids to see our friend in florida and go to disney for there xmas present then last yr we rode to the mac bridge and camped then back home just curious to what other people around the world do in there area

flipper4u21

Asked by flipper4u21 at 3:22 PM on Apr. 9, 2011 in Entertainment

• one year me an my fam when i was little whent to missouri to the ripleys believe it or not IT WAS AWESOME!!!
    kylansmommy09

Answer by kylansmommy09 at 3:25 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• If I get a chance we love to stop at places on the way to visit my family. State parks with natural caves in MO, the Mississippi River/Bridge, Mountains and Lakes in TN, and the fun stuff in the cities like the Ann Arbor Art Fair (MI), RenFests (TX and OH), Special Exhibits at Museums (everywhere.)...
    bdflykisses

Answer by bdflykisses at 3:28 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• Me and my family used to go to Yosemite every summer (4 hours from us) my grandma would make cold chicken and potato salad and the trip down there would be just as fun as getting there...I can't wait until me and my hubs start taking our kids!
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 6:38 PM on Apr. 9, 2011