Jogging/Walking Shoes

Recommend the best tennis shoes for jogging/walking.

virginiamama71

Asked by virginiamama71 at 3:39 PM on Apr. 9, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• If you are going to begin running, go get fitted at a running store.Everyone's feet and running style is different.There is no "besrt"running shoe out there. One of the best shoes for me as a neutral runner is Brooks Ghost 3s....Dh over pronates and runs in Asics....
    mcginnisc

Answer by mcginnisc at 3:49 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• My answer is the same as mcginnisc. I wear a support shoe - I never would've picked Adidas but I tried them at the running stores suggestion and they fit perfectly.
    Mom_2_cuties

Answer by Mom_2_cuties at 7:26 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• Running shoes are different from walking shoes. You really should have two pairs if you're doing both (running shoes for walk/jogs, if that's what you're doing to build up to jogging). Go to a running store and get fit for the right shoes for you. They make a HUGE difference, and everyone's different.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 1:28 AM on Apr. 10, 2011