No BS What is your SAHJ

Looking and interested. What I want to know is how much yall make, how much money did you spend to start. How much time do you spend on the computer, phone or whatever else you do! Do you sell stuff, adsense, blog or what!? ALSO! Does it require you... or better yet do you HAVE to refer to make money!?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:44 PM on Apr. 9, 2011 in Money & Work

• If you want info on a SAHJ visit primerica.com. That's a work for yourself company that you have to pay to start up and you sell things to earn income and refer others for income as well. I personally hate this stuff and think it's all BS, but if you wanna know about it, there ya go.
    bdflykisses

Answer by bdflykisses at 3:47 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• I manage our carpet cleaning business. We started the business on about $2,000 and now that busy season is here we will do roughly $2,000 a week in work. I handle all the office stuff, DH does the jobs, I just answer the phone, schedule jobs, do advertising on and offline. I maybe work 8-10 hours a week, lol
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 3:48 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• hmm im not a stay at home worker but the only jobs ive ever heard of are things like avon.. and then there is like medical billing stuff if you have a degree in that two people in my fam do it from home but you have to train in an office for like 6 mnths
    kylansmommy09

Answer by kylansmommy09 at 3:48 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• i have a home business so i can be home with our little ones.
    ItsJustMe1017

Answer by ItsJustMe1017 at 3:49 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• AVON. I could make a lot more if I knew more people.
    acurran88

Answer by acurran88 at 3:51 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• I tutor kids in my home. If you're skilled in something it's a decent way to go.
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 3:51 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• I am not really looking to pay for something. And there are plenty of things I can do. I have tried my massage therapy degree from home and I have gone back and forth on quite a few ideas on what i could do. To be quite honest I would like to work with someone before I jump into my own thing (maybe if I always feel like that I will never get it done). I have tried Avon, I had a $500 order and only got about 250 of it. Never saw the rest even with my claiming it and contacting people, and that was from ONE person!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:59 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• Im an independent Real Estate Agent. The class for the licenses test is about $175 here. MLS fee's are about $150 a year, per MLS our state has 9 MLS's Other misc expenses total less than $500 a year. In a bad year I make about 35K In a good year, I make more than 100K This is going to be a GREAT year. Im on target to make over 200K and I work when I want.Im 44 and plan to sock most of my $$ into the retirement funds and should be fully funded by the end of the year. Hubby (51) wants to retire early and he may just get his wish.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 4:31 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• I have a ceramic painting party business... I do kids birthday parties, girls nights in... things like that... I love it cause I get to be crafty and still be around people. I've only put a few hundred dollars into the business so far but its also a new business. As long as I keep going like I have the last couple months I should make around $50k this year.
    mom2devin11005

Answer by mom2devin11005 at 5:12 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• I'm an Independent Distributor for Mia Bella's. I pay $39.95 plus s/h each month. For that $39.95 I get 1 16oz jar candle, 1 dozen votive candles, 1 package of Mia Melts, 1 Bella Bar(soap) and my website. I use those products as sales aids and then sell them so that I earn my monthly fee back. I earn about 50% from all my sales(you can set your own prices but I stay close to the MSRP) You don't have to refer people, have home parties, purchase a starter kit or have a minimum amount in sales(other than the $39.95 membership). I spend a couple of hours a day on the computerand I  have a mailing list and I'll send out catalogs. I deal mostly with fundraisers but I recently started working on team building. As for how much I make, I made almost $1200 from 2 fundraiser and they did all the selling in 2 weeks. Good luck!! Becky http://www.howreb.scent-team.com/

how_reb

Answer by how_reb at 7:10 PM on Apr. 9, 2011