How can I raise my girls right?

I have two girls both under the age of five. I don't wanna say the wrong things to them. I'm worried that anything I say, will be taking personally, basically because I take everything personal. How should I play with them? How can I give them confidence? Please don't be rude. I'm just asking for some tips. Thanks.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:44 PM on Apr. 9, 2011 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• just try to play games with them online and also go to chruch with them and also put them in camp in the summer that will help also it does not cost anything to put them they will like it is fun and that will help you do other thing for your self well this is all god bless you and your kids
    marivel718

Answer by marivel718 at 3:49 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• Just play with them and have a good time mostly lead by example
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 3:49 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• Love them unconditional - you are great mom just by asking this question!!
    PatriciaofMN

Answer by PatriciaofMN at 4:25 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• Get down to eye level. so they don't think you are talking down to them. Talk o them the way you want them to talk to you. I hope this helped.
    HomeAlone45

Answer by HomeAlone45 at 9:14 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• No mom is perfect, you are going to say the wrong things sometimes, do the wrong things sometimes. Try to set a good example by being the person you want them to emulate. Play with them. Its hard to say the wrong thing when you are sitting down and reading a story. Praise them for their good deeds, learning and positive things, give lots of hugs, say I love you, encourage please and thank you and don't be afraid to be a kid and play yourself. Kids learn and bond with you over kicking the ball around, playing playdough, making cookies or cuddling up to a good movie. What did you love as a child? Relive those positive memories with them!
    hotelmom123

Answer by hotelmom123 at 10:34 AM on Apr. 11, 2011