Annoying

whats something annoying ur dh/so does?

kimsmith22

Asked by kimsmith22 at 3:52 PM on Apr. 9, 2011 in Just for Fun

• cursing OMG I HATE IT!!!!!!!!! oh and farting non stop lol and slang lol hmm the list prolly goes on lol
    Anonymous

• drinks more when he is around his ex brother-in-law and then acts like an ass
    goobersmom713

Answer by goobersmom713 at 4:44 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• He jokes around too much. I love that he is almost always in a happy mood, but sometimes when I'm trying to be serious, he just can't seem to turn off the jokes. And when he says something like, "Awwww, you're so cute when you're angry." It REALLY pisses me off.
    ss_mom

Answer by ss_mom at 5:19 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• LOL @Ricanmami1...my DH picks his nose too...I'm like what the hell??? get some tissue!

He tells THE longest, most detailed stories in the world! and every single fact has to be accurate...he also has to imperssionate the voice of the person he's talking about...it's SO boring and it drives me banannas
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 5:35 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• Farts and blames it on something/someone else
    k.raine

Answer by k.raine at 6:30 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• being indecisive...im indecisive also and theres only room for me to be like that, lol
    AydensMommy1109

Answer by AydensMommy1109 at 3:57 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• Indecesive. If were going out its because I want to. I have to pick where were eating and what movie etc. Oh and his constant teasing. He teases me about everything from my fat rolls(I gained a lot of weight during my pregnancy and had surgery on my foot a few months after i had the baby) to the fact i have "unwanted facial hair". He'll either poke my rolls or non chalantly tell me oh you have a goatee too! It bugs the sh#t outta me.
    anthonys_mom21

Answer by anthonys_mom21 at 4:03 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• He smoke.

Answer by louise2 at 4:37 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• He procrastinates. It drives me crazy.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 4:55 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• picking his nose i hate it when he does that he never uses tissue unless i give it to him
    Ricanmami1

Answer by Ricanmami1 at 5:28 PM on Apr. 9, 2011