Do you think that it is ok to tell your girlfriend another woman is pretty

Mine used to all the time before I snapped on him.OMG at least keep it to yourself

Brandy928

Asked by Brandy928 at 3:58 PM on Apr. 9, 2011 in Relationships

• I I don't mind, it is fine to admire the scenery, just don't touch.
    Bubbie0809

Answer by Bubbie0809 at 5:43 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• sure..i tell him all the time when i see pretty women. but then, we're both secure in our relationship!
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 4:02 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• He is in a relationship not dead or blind. As long as he is keeping his hands to himself then yeah, they are going to look and comment. No biggie. '
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 4:21 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• It's fine with me. I'm secure in my relationship and I know there are many many many gorgeous women out there.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 4:23 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• Why would you slap him? I tell my DH when I find other men attractive and he points out hot chicks all the time... Do you think they are supposed to go blind just because they are taken?

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 4:00 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• It doesn't bother me, but I'm bisexual, so maybe thats why it doesn't bother me ? As long as he doesn't stare at her and make it obvious he is looking at her & he finds her attactive, I'm ok with it. Plus, we share the same taste in women for the most part. LOL
    loudnproud87

Answer by loudnproud87 at 4:43 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• it's fine with me personally because all point out if someone is good looking too... as we joke we can look but no touch... lol
    proudmommy_0811

Answer by proudmommy_0811 at 4:43 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• I don't mind if my husband tells me that he sees a pretty girl. I tell him when I see a cute guy.
    Brandi300

Answer by Brandi300 at 4:44 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• My DH and I comment on the attractiveness of other men and women all the time. He might see a pretty woman and tell me that some feature of hers reminds him of me, or tell me that I would look good in something she's wearing. I think the acceptability comes in the way the message is delivered.

If he were ogling other women, it might annoy me. But honest appreciation of someone else's beauty is okay with me. Even if I say, "I wish I had her body!" and he replies, "I wish you did too!" LOL
    ss_mom

Answer by ss_mom at 5:02 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• Usually I don't care, it's whatever. Sometimes though, if I'm particularly sensitive for some reason I don't want to hear it. Or if Im having an ugly day, I really don't want to hear about how hot another woman is lol. When I have one of those moments I don't say anything though, because how is he supposed to know what I feel or don't feel like hearing at that exact moment? can't really get mad at him lol
    Raccoon

Answer by Raccoon at 5:21 PM on Apr. 9, 2011