Should I go in if I think I got sick from some turkey?

I feel so sick since yesterday I think it's from turkey. I have diareah and feel like I need to vomit all the time. I haven't eaten hardly anything all day today or yesterday. I'm 27 weeks, should I go in if I'm not better tomarrow?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:12 PM on Nov. 30, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Was the turkey well done and not been sitting out? If so, then you probably just have the stomach flu which is going around right now. I've was like that a way ago for 2 days. I wouldnt worry too much but if you continue to go on not eating and having diarrhea then yes, I would go in or at least call
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 10:16 PM on Nov. 30, 2008

• if ur not eating then u probably should go in. my husband got sick after thanksgiving, but we all ate the same food and didnt get sick so it could just be a stomach flu
    Butterflysky_24

Answer by Butterflysky_24 at 10:25 PM on Nov. 30, 2008

• If your stoamch is cramping bad and you get really dehydrated and you can't even keep water down then yes i would go.
    Anonymous

• I got food poisoning when I was pg. Defintly call the dr to let them know. Just try to make sure you get plenty of liquids. Try gatorade or pedialite. Just make sure you dont get dehydrated.
    duckey060504

Answer by duckey060504 at 10:28 PM on Nov. 30, 2008

• If you had food poisoning you would not be on the internet. You would be on the bathroom floor just about dying. So you are fine. Trust me. You would know. It feels like you are going to die. And you can't get off the bathroom floor. And poop is coming out of you and making a puddle on the floor and you don't even care. Because you think you are going to die. So I think you are fine. Besides food poisoning hits hard and fast and then I think you notice a great improvement and then slowly get better depending on how old you are.
    Anonymous