Did you ever...

Browse the credits of your favorite movies or shows for baby name ideas?

I always do.. I ended up liking the name Andelin a lot for a boy. Not that I'm having a boy.. Just sayin.

bdflykisses

Asked by bdflykisses at 4:25 PM on Apr. 9, 2011 in Baby Names

• No, but thats a GREAT idea you have there!!
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 4:25 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• I've done it and I'm not even expecting! lol I love that name tho=]
    Marix3

Answer by Marix3 at 4:35 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• good idea!
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 4:40 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• No. But looking at the credits of a TV show is how I came up with my daughter's first name. I wasn't looking for baby names at all, I just saw it, loved it and knew that's what I wanted my first girl to be named.
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 5:38 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• lol...I got Aiden from Sex and the City before the name got HUGE... Damien from the priest in the Exorcist...I know I'm crazy...lol... and if this baby is a girl it'll be Natalie after Natalie Portman, and if it's a boy it'll be Ethen after Ethan Hawke...lol..... Ya, I'm def crazy
    mommatabby

Answer by mommatabby at 2:14 AM on Apr. 10, 2011

• DH and I always look at movie and tv credits for that reason. That's where we found our favorite boy name, Garreth, in old Disney films he was an illustrator or something. We replaced Garreth with Gideon, partially because it was a previous character in our favorite tv show (Criminal Minds) but also because the meaning and it's different. We're not having a boy this time, we're have a second daughter and I can't remember how we came up with her name except it may have been where a movie had been filmed or something.
    LoveBuggsMommie

Answer by LoveBuggsMommie at 7:39 AM on Apr. 10, 2011

• yes I do!
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 2:06 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• Yes, even when I am not expecting...names are just so much fun!
    spottedpony

Answer by spottedpony at 11:40 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• I always sit and watch the credits of movies just to see the different names :)
    coolassmom87

Answer by coolassmom87 at 10:39 PM on Apr. 11, 2011

• Now that I'm pregnant I have been looking at names everywhere. TV show credits, movie credits, listening while out in public for names that are interesting...

Now I'm going to have to go back to my favorite movies so I can see if there are any good ideas there!
    enohp04

Answer by enohp04 at 1:11 PM on Apr. 12, 2011