Very light blue eye

ok so my hubby has very light blue eyes. why am asking is my hubby has very blue eyes and finds it hard to go out without sun glasses on even on dul days we had his eyes checks and the optician says it just light intolerances and he dose not need glasses but will need to wear sun glasses i asked it if it cause of his light blue eyes and she said yes ! so i have 2 sons with dh both the have very light blue eyes and now i'm wondering if i should have sun glasses on then  so do you have light blue eyes is so hows you eyes in the sun

feralkitten

Asked by feralkitten at 4:42 PM on Apr. 9, 2011 in General Parenting

• I don't have light blue eyes but they are blue. When there is sun light, it does hurt my eyes so I stay in doors. I haven't had them checked out to see if there is any underlined medical problems. I would advise your husband to go to his GP to just check to see what they say. It may just be down to the rays of the sun.

crystal365

Answer by crystal365 at 4:55 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• i have blue eyes. they are more of an ocean color than a baby blue color. but i don't need sunglasses any more than the average say brown eyed person!
    john2007

Answer by john2007 at 4:44 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• I have light blue eyes, almost gray actually. I find it hard to NOT squint my eyes in the sun no matter the amount of sun outside. They actually hurt after a certain amount of time. I've never gotten it checked out or anything.
    Marix3

Answer by Marix3 at 4:46 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• I wouldn't bother unless you see them squinting in the sun and it looks like it bothers them. They will never keep them on.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 4:46 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• all of my kids, me and dh have blue eyes but my 18 yr old daughter has light blue sometimes silver, none of us are sensitive to light and it just may be an exception that your guy is and nothing to do with the shade of blue
    alotleft2do

Answer by alotleft2do at 4:48 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• My eyes hurt in the sun and they are green. I don't think it has anything to do with the color of their eyes

Brandi300

Answer by Brandi300 at 4:51 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• women said its also to do with the fact we all paled skinned and light coloured hair

feralkitten

Comment by feralkitten (original poster) at 4:53 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• My eyes are somewhere between blue, green and gray and on really bright, sunny days I'll get migraines if I'm not careful.
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 5:00 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• My 7 year old has blue yes, really gorgeous blue eyes.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 5:23 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• I dont know anyone with blue eyes
    christinahenry

Answer by christinahenry at 2:20 AM on Apr. 10, 2011