Do you think there is a heaven and a hell?

35yoamom

Asked by 35yoamom at 4:45 PM on Apr. 9, 2011 in Religion & Beliefs

• yes
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 4:45 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• Yes I do, But I also think the population of hell is ZERO right now. No one is there till Jesus judges us and puts us there.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 4:45 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• If you believe in one, isn't it only right to believe in the other ?
    loudnproud87

Answer by loudnproud87 at 4:46 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• If you want to call earth Hell. Then yes. Otherwise, no. I do believe in an afterlife and I suppose you could call it either one. Depending on your pov.
    SalemWitchChild

Answer by SalemWitchChild at 4:47 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• I believe in heaven, but not hell.
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 4:49 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• yes, both
    adnilm

Answer by adnilm at 4:51 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• I believe, that heaven is whatever each person as an individual believes it is. For one person, heaven may be up in sky above the clouds with God and all of their loved ones surrounding them. And for another it may be their favorite, most relaxing, memorable beautiful place here on earth. Same thing with Hell. I think it is whatever YOU believe it is. And that will be where you spend your afterlife. Either your heaven or your Hell, depending on what kind of a person you chose to be here on earth.
    Tarrar

Answer by Tarrar at 4:52 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• Yes and No. I do not believe in either in the Christian senses of the words. I do however believe in levels to reality and the spirit world. I believe there are higher realms (realms of enlightenment) and lower realms... Higher realms could easily be equated with the Christian Heaven and Lower with the Christian Hell. However, I do not believe that these Lower realms are generally somewhere we will ever experience. Our spirits are meant to achieve enlightenment through life lessons, not to become lesser than they are.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 4:56 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• no
    feralkitten

Answer by feralkitten at 5:06 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• No, I don't believe in a literal Heaven or Hell. I do believe that metaphorically we can create our own 'Heaven' or 'Hell' for ourselves--here and now.
    pam19

Answer by pam19 at 5:15 PM on Apr. 9, 2011