What do you think God requires to get into heaven?

35yoamom

Asked by 35yoamom at 4:49 PM on Apr. 9, 2011 in Religion & Beliefs

• That you believe and accept his only son Jesus as your Lord, savior and redeemer.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 4:50 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• I don't believe in Heaven in the Christian form. However I tend to translate "heaven" as a "positive afterlife destination" or "higher realm" which I do believe in. To get to that higher realm I believe it takes an enlightened spirit, which is only attainable by living multiple lives and learning each lesson which needs to be learned...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 4:52 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• IF there is a God and IF there is a requirement for getting into a heaven I believe it is to be a good, decent, person who cares deeply for others.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 4:55 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• Nothing. We are His, and whether we are constantly faithful or like the prodigal son, I believe we all return to Him and are all unconditionally loved and favored by Him.
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 5:29 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• I don't believe in a literal Heaven, but if I did, then Jesus said to "Love God" and "Love your neighbors" to attain eternal life. Later he also said we should love our enemies as well.
    pam19

Answer by pam19 at 5:29 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• That being said, I do believe that we all eventually reach a kind of spiritual maturity by the time we enter this heaven or afterlife ;)
    bandgeek521

• Don't believe eitherGod or heaven exists so Nothing!
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 5:31 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• Im a christian and i know that there is a heavan and a hell and salvation is the only way and a closer walk with the Lord by reading the bible
    tinamarie1972

Answer by tinamarie1972 at 5:40 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• That an omnipotent being would "require" anything, is contradictory, imo. Requirement suggests lack. Lack, is the antithesis to omnipotence.
    clarity333

Answer by clarity333 at 5:51 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• Salvation is all that's required:-)
    the_kimmers

Answer by the_kimmers at 6:05 PM on Apr. 9, 2011