Things to do when stuck in the house

Sooooo .... I'm recovering from this surgery and my bf & I are bored out of our minds. Before my surgery, we were always out doing something. We've been sitting in the house watching a million movies and tv shows for over past 2 weeks! Any ideas? We were playing board games lastnight, lol !!!

loudnproud87

Asked by loudnproud87 at 5:26 PM on Apr. 9, 2011 in Entertainment

• Mad libs- but use dirty words. lmao!
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 5:38 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• charades is fun..... so are card games... there are lots of really imaginative and quirky board games out there now... there is also a series of books called "the book of questions".. makes for great communication practice..
    goodi2shooz

Answer by goodi2shooz at 5:28 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• Thanks so much for your suggestions!!! :)
    loudnproud87

Comment by loudnproud87 (original poster) at 5:30 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• Don't know if you are into crossword puzzles but my husband and I did some once and it was hyserical because he is such a lousy speller.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 5:32 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• haha! That's a good idea. My son is on his way from playing with his friend right now, so I guess we are gonna head to Walmart to buy new craft stuff for all of us to do together. LOL My 4 yr old son loves crafts!
    loudnproud87

Comment by loudnproud87 (original poster) at 5:36 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• haha! that's a good idea. We have a game series like that. It describes something that isn't sexual but sounds sexual and you have to try to guess what it is. LOL Sorry I can't remember the name of it.
    loudnproud87

Comment by loudnproud87 (original poster) at 5:41 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• Read or do some crafts or playgames or listen to music or have company come by
    tinamarie1972

Answer by tinamarie1972 at 5:50 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• Thanks so much ladies for your suggestions! they are very much appreciated !!
    loudnproud87

Comment by loudnproud87 (original poster) at 5:57 PM on Apr. 9, 2011