Is there... adult content

is there any good time that having sex will guarantee that all get pregnant....? just wondering

proudmommy_0811

Asked by proudmommy_0811 at 5:34 PM on Apr. 9, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• you need to let him orgasm first...stay on your back and then do whatever it takes for YOU to orgasm, so that your cervix dips down and is more receptive to his semen... then stay on your back with your legs up for awhile after... also you should get an ovulation kit to find out when you are ovulating
    goodi2shooz

Answer by goodi2shooz at 5:41 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• When my ex and I were trying to get preg... we only had sex 3 times a week. He didn't masterbate either. It was probably hell for him now that I think about it, LOL!!! That helps keep the sperm count higher. I also would lay on my back the rest of the night with his sperm inside of me LOL I didn't even pee. LOL I went to bed right afterwards so the little guys would stay inside and do what they do. We started to try Nov. 10th 08 and I was pregnant by Dec 31 08!!!!
    loudnproud87

Answer by loudnproud87 at 5:46 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• got the kit it said i was ovulating yesterday around 5pm so from 24-36hrs later is says
    proudmommy_0811

Comment by proudmommy_0811 (original poster) at 5:46 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• Get to trying lol! Maybe you can still catch it this month! But I have heard that concieving right on or after ovulation increases your chances of having a boy.
    Missalissa86

Answer by Missalissa86 at 5:54 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• and the best part is all the practicing so get off cm and go have some fun!!
    amberpaiz

Answer by amberpaiz at 6:08 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• my hubby's at work and i want to try for a girl so i think i missed my chance this month :'( but there's always next month :)
    proudmommy_0811

Comment by proudmommy_0811 (original poster) at 6:54 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• Maybe you missed this month but it doesnt hurt to practice the techniques suggested so you can be ready next month!!! ;) Have fun and Good Luck!
    VBM7287

Answer by VBM7287 at 8:35 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• i hope that i can still make it this month :) i was told i tested early since i was supposed to start according to the chart on the 11th of this month and did a few day's early
    proudmommy_0811

Comment by proudmommy_0811 (original poster) at 10:35 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• One thing to keep in mind is that a test kit will only detect a hormone surge NOT actual ovulation. The only foolproof way to know if you ovulated is to check your temp.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 11:07 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• morning sex : )
    sarasmommy777

Answer by sarasmommy777 at 11:22 PM on Apr. 9, 2011