Don't know whats going on

I started AF the 4th and it was my normal regular flow. I use supers so its a pretty good flow. Two days later I woke up early to change my pad and not a drop of blood. Not sure how it went from normal to nothing. The rest of the 4 days I was on it I only had spotting to light bleeding. Can I get a positive blood test when i go in?? Is there a chance I can be pregnant? My mother told me it happened to her when she was pregnant with my older sister but i wanna know if it has happened to anyone else too. thanks so much!

taylorgurl11

Asked by taylorgurl11 at 5:54 PM on Apr. 9, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• I had periods while pregnant but they weren't ever a good flow where I had to use super pads.
    kayalouise

Answer by kayalouise at 5:55 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• I have never experienced a period while pregnant but my mother did. She said that for the first 3-4 months she had a "period" right on time that was a good heavy flow for a few days, then light spotting for a few days. She was in an abusive relationship so she just assumed the stress had changed her cycles a little bit and that was her new norm. I think if you have enough HCG to effect your period, you will probably have enough to show positive on a blood test and maybe even a urine test. Personally, I dread blood work so I would see if it shows on a urine home pregnancy test first.
    Missalissa86

Answer by Missalissa86 at 6:01 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• I have heard of many women still bleeding or spotting while prego. Or having a regular full period right before they found out they were prego.
    k.raine

Answer by k.raine at 6:07 PM on Apr. 9, 2011