My boss farts

I'm so sick of her farting around me its nasty and smells bad and she doesn't say excuse me,I wonder if she thinks her farts don't stink? How would you react if someone did that?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:10 PM on Apr. 9, 2011 in Money & Work

• perhaps she is especially gassy or has an digestion problem. everyone farts at one time or another; some smell, some don't. just stay upwind from her and you'll actually live to see another day.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 6:12 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• I'd laugh. I'm one of those people who aren't bothered by bodily functions. For you though, maybe keep a small bottle of room spray and when she farts give a couple quick sprays. Maybe she'll get the hint.
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 6:42 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• tell them go to the restroom n fart...
    smiley745

Answer by smiley745 at 9:05 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• Do you work for me?

Answer by rkoloms at 1:46 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• I would say GROSS!
    Hatsumomo

Answer by Hatsumomo at 4:17 PM on Apr. 10, 2011

• I'd just laugh. Some people are so weird about bodily functions.
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 9:59 AM on Apr. 11, 2011

• Maybe you could talk to her, honestly does she think no one will notice>Maybe give her a jar of Beano?
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 9:59 AM on Apr. 11, 2011

• FYI: according to Miss Manners, you're not supposed to say excuse me, because everyone is supposed to pretend it didn't happen at all, since it's so mortifyingly embarrassing. Excuse me is for belches and any other thing that isn't too embarrassing to admit it happened.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 10:00 AM on Apr. 11, 2011