Shots!

My son goes for his 4 month shots on Thursday. He did okay with his first set at 2 months but was a little fussier than usual for a couple days. Does it get worse with each new set of shots? Or better?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:29 PM on Nov. 30, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• worse with every shot he gets.
    Anonymous

• My son always handled boosters better than the first shots.
    BlueFrogMama

Answer by BlueFrogMama at 10:35 PM on Nov. 30, 2008

• My son got better with every set of shots he got. The 2 month shots he had a temp of 103 for 3 days. The second set he was just a little more fussy than usual and the third set he took like a champ. He had no problems the third time around.
    BabyBreyen

Answer by BabyBreyen at 10:46 PM on Nov. 30, 2008

• My son seems to take it better each time we go.
    gwood

Answer by gwood at 10:49 PM on Nov. 30, 2008

• Why do I get the feeling the first post was one of those anti-vaccination moms?
    Anonymous

• my little guy did about the same with ALL.....
    Anonymous

• me too anon at 10:53! =) my sons both did well with all their shots. very little crying (if any) and totally forgot about it by the time they got in the car. maybe a slight fever once or twice. and i always hoped it'd make them sleepy! selfish, i know. =)

just a warning though- make sure your baby can't get to the band-aid(s) if/when you lay baby down before taking them off. my son took a nap right after coming back from his 6 month vacis and got his band-aid off and choked on it. luckily, i had that "mom feeling" that told me to go in and check on him or who knows what would have happened.
    pugmama

Answer by pugmama at 12:19 AM on Dec. 1, 2008

• It matters on the baby. Sometimes everything is perfect and sometimes they have a reaction. It would be like.. asking how other babies reacted to a certain formula. Some will like it, some won't, and some will get tummy aches and throw up.
    Kayere

Answer by Kayere at 2:15 AM on Dec. 1, 2008

• It just all depends on the shots.
    sammiesmom2000

Answer by sammiesmom2000 at 10:26 AM on Dec. 1, 2008