Who does the dishes?

Is it always you? Is it always him? We try to do the deal where whoever cooks, doesnt have to do the dishes.

k.raine

Asked by k.raine at 6:40 PM on Apr. 9, 2011 in Relationships

• I don't think DH even KNOWS how to do the dishes lol...even when he's "trying to help" he just puts all the dishes in the sink in some soapy water and wipes down the counters lol....bless his heart
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 6:41 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• We all do. We don't leave it up to just one person.
    MrsMWF

Answer by MrsMWF at 6:41 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• ALWAYS me. NEVER him. He doesn't have a clue where the sink is. He leaves his dirty dishes in the living room.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 6:46 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• That's a bit complicated for us. I use the dishwasher..we have no problem getting a complete full load at the end of the day. Hubs will fill the sink with soapy water, wash the dishes, put them on a drying towel, and leave them and the sink full of soapy water till the next meal. This gags me and annoys me, so I will empty the water put the dishes that are sitting on the drytowel into the dishwasher. So I gues we both do them sort of. But in the end the DISHWASHER does them

meooma

Answer by meooma at 6:51 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• we share the kitchen work.. I will unload the dish washer while im cooking dinner and he will usually load it after dinner and start it before bed..
    crgarcia294

Answer by crgarcia294 at 6:52 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• Well in my house I do the dish's for me and my Husband and my son does his own when he eats. When i am at work and my Husband messes up the kitchen he cleans up after himself.
    dusty1962

Answer by dusty1962 at 7:04 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• Always me :( Unless I just out right say ur doing them now LOL
    rhonda111787

Answer by rhonda111787 at 7:12 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• always DH, I very rarely wash dishes, that is just how it works for us, he doesn't cook or clean bathrooms, and I don't do dishes :}
    Bubbie0809

Answer by Bubbie0809 at 7:14 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• Both me and my boyfriend do the dishes either we do it together or separate. If he does the cooking I will do the dishes and if I do the cooking he would end up doing the dishes.
    acruz86

Answer by acruz86 at 7:35 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• depends.. I usually do the dishes.. he will do them occasionally when they pile up.. and only the ones he need/want to use.. ;D
    Reirn

Answer by Reirn at 7:36 PM on Apr. 9, 2011