Anyone plz xplain me y am feeling dhis way..well it all started 3weeks after having my bby..i have no more energy for doing anything im always sleepy and when im alone i start crying alott and dont know why?? and i never had migrain but now i have them every seconds of my life..my stomach is upset more then ever!!! i knt keep my food down..can some one explain dhis or if u ever gone thru tell help me plzzz=/

sindysophia

Asked by sindysophia at 6:40 PM on Apr. 9, 2011 in Relationships

• sounds like postpartum depression.... talk to your dr!

June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 6:42 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• Get an appointment with your doctor and tell him everything you have said here.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 6:43 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• This question doesn't make any sense you just posted a few days ago that you think you are pregnant.....and now you said you just had a baby??
    Anonymous

• ^^What they said. Your doctor can help you. Until then get outside of the house a lot even if it just putting the baby in the stroller and walking, if it is cold bundle the baby up good.
    matthewscandi

Answer by matthewscandi at 6:47 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• You need spell check. Use full editor and it has a spell check. Your post is very hard to read. GL with everything though. (that was constructive criticism)

Anonymous

• I totally agree... walking or even just sitting down with your baby and playing. I went through PPD and it's hard, sometimes I would just watch a move and cry, (it helped e release all the stress) but it's really helpful to call a family member and talk... just please make sure you talk to somebody....
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 6:57 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• *movie
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 7:10 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• Go see your doctor. But you do need to get out of the house. Take the baby for a walk or something.
    JustCantWait88

Answer by JustCantWait88 at 7:57 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• I agree, go see the Dr they can help you and the other ladies are right getting out of the house does help even if its just for a short walk.
    countrygirl06

Answer by countrygirl06 at 8:55 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• GO TO THE DOCTOR and be evaluated for post partum depression and IGNORE those that are giving "constructive criticism" for your spelling. They aren't being helpful at all and shouldn't bother to answer if that is what they are going to do.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 11:42 PM on Apr. 9, 2011