When did I conceive??

Ok I can't seem to figure it out so I need some help.... I started my period Feb 24th and stopped Feb 27th.... I had sex March 12th through the 19th.... That's 7 days.... I recently found out that im expecting.... EDD is Dec 1st based off last period but I hadn't had sex till march 12th - 19th like I said before.... When did I get pregnant and how far along am I really?? Any and all help would be great.... HELP!!!!

smurfme02

Asked by smurfme02 at 6:40 PM on Apr. 9, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Due dates are always estimated based off the first day of your last period. So your EDD is Dec. 1.
    MrsMWF

Answer by MrsMWF at 6:44 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• When did I conceive though??
    smurfme02

Comment by smurfme02 (original poster) at 6:45 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• It doesn't matter. Your EDD is still Dec. 1. You conceived sometime between March 12-19. I'd say closer to the 12th.
    MrsMWF

Answer by MrsMWF at 6:47 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• I think at this point there is no way to know for sure. I think the best estimate you would have is to find out when you would have started your period next and count back 14 days. Alot of fertility websites say that most women ovulate 14 days before the beginning of their next cycle.
    Missalissa86

Answer by Missalissa86 at 6:51 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• Be prepared to have a new baby by Christmas!
    twinkletoes0408

Answer by twinkletoes0408 at 7:10 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• well i calculated when i conceived and the doctor told me i was wrong and that some people don't ovulate like most woman do......might as well wait for your first ultrasound
    Ethans_Ma

Answer by Ethans_Ma at 7:57 PM on Apr. 9, 2011