Do you think having sex while on your period is gross?

I do... I mean, maybe in the "break" but not while I'm bleeding. Gross!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:31 PM on Nov. 30, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Sex is just about the last thing I want to do at the time of the month.
    Anonymous

• I don't do it. I do find it a little messy but the reason why I don't is it makes me cramp more and I just don't like the slippery feeling. It doesn't feel as good. I also like waiting for 7 days because it makes it so good after waiting and gives me something to get excited for. So no, I don't.
    Anonymous

• Yes, but my husband doesn't. He will use a condom though.
    Anonymous

• My husband refuses to do that - he thinks it's too gross and messy. I don't mind. He's willing to wait 5 days.
    KiraJenLove

Answer by KiraJenLove at 10:35 PM on Nov. 30, 2008

• nope- we do it every time... he surprisingly doesn't mind- just cleans his "member" when he is done & he's good to go.
    Anonymous

• I think it is gross. I feel all dirty and whatnot. My husband on the otherhand thinks I am weird for that. But no, unless he sneaks into the shower when I am in there.
    Anonymous

• I did it once to try. And I'll NEVER do that again. It IS pretty gross. And I had such bad cramps afterwards, it's definitely not worth it.
    jenettyshome

Answer by jenettyshome at 11:02 PM on Nov. 30, 2008

• Orgasms are actually so much more intense that time of the month. But I still won't do it, I do think it is gross.
    Anonymous

• I do! Put down a towel, hop in the shower afterwards...no big deal! Honestly I find it helps with cramps and orgams feel so much better to me too!
    raybell

Answer by raybell at 11:17 PM on Nov. 30, 2008

• Very gross, I don't want anyone near me when Im on my period let alone have sex!
    Anonymous