Kids say the silliest things =P

2yo DD was on the potty (she's not potty trained yet btw) and she said ... "POOP! COME ON BUTT...POOP!!!" I about died of laughter LOL!

What is something your kid(s) has said today?

knicole0708

Asked by knicole0708 at 6:47 PM on Apr. 9, 2011 in General Parenting

• My son when he was three (hes almost 5 now) looked at the clock at the bank as we were driving by and said "mama, the clock says its been a long day!" it was really funny! When he was first starting to potty train, he looked at me, eyes wide open, "mama!!!!!! i have bouncy balls in my peepee!!!!!!" LOL.
    dfwhite

Answer by dfwhite at 6:52 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• Our son got up early one morning and he went to the refrigerator, sat on the floor with the door open, grabbed a peach and started eating it. My husband went into the kitchen and asked what was he doing and he said, "well, dad, it was a mistake"
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 7:00 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• When my son, 3yrs, was sleeping the other night he all the sudden yelled out "I dont want hotdogs, I want chicken nuggets!!"
    Omg, i thought I was going to die laughing, unfortunatly the next day he was at my sisters for dinner and they had hotdogs, he was not very happy about that! lol
    VBM7287

Answer by VBM7287 at 7:18 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• That is so cute
    christinahenry

Answer by christinahenry at 2:17 AM on Apr. 10, 2011