Positive Feedback ?

Ok, let me reword the question - What happened to the saying "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all!!!!" 

The posts that I get negative feedback on and won't be helpful to me or to others, I delete. Thats why you can't see them if you decide to go look at the questions I've posted in the past. I don't leave up negative feedback. There's no purpose in it.  I've only had to delete acouple, but the couple I deleted, I truly needed support & helpful advice. People don't think about how they'd feel if they were in someone else's shoes. Some of these women really get on here and open up. They really call out for help. Calling out for help is really hard to do especially if its something the person is ashamed of. They are asking help for a reason. They know its not the best or the "right" thing to do, so they are asking for ways to improve it!!!

I guess I'm just not a negative person, so giving negative feedback isn't something I do. I try to help everyone & give them support. If I don't have anything positive to say to their question, I don't say anything at all!!!!

I know I'm not the only person on this website that feels this way.

loudnproud87

Asked by loudnproud87 at 6:48 PM on Apr. 9, 2011 in About CafeMom

• That's life, hun. Just look past it, and move on. You can't control what people are going to say, and you ARE posting in public forums. Big girl panties, loudnproud87! Everywhere you go, there will be negativity. You just have to shine thru with positivity. LOL that sounds really corny... =]
    JustCantWait88

Answer by JustCantWait88 at 7:15 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• loudnproud87 - you've asked 14 questions and I've looked at 8 of them and the responses you've gotten. In every one of them you've thanked the posters for their good responses. So what is the problem?
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 7:05 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• The posts I'm talking about, I deleted, Sweetie. There's questions that had negative feed back that I deleted because they weren't helpful at all for me or for others. What kind of help is it if you just criticize ? It isn't help at all!! I've deleted posts that were just questions like the whole opinion about hickies as well bc people were criticizing the other people that were responding, not of me. Its not just about giving me negative feedback, its no different than that woman that came on here & asked advice about how to help her depressed husband. Everyone assumed her husband was cheating & wasn't actually depressed! Everyone's always so negative!!!! There's ways to say things that need to be said without being straight up rude about it. People think they can say w.e they want bc they are behind a computer screen. Its sad and I feel bad for ppl that are always negative !!!!!
    loudnproud87

Comment by loudnproud87 (original poster) at 12:34 AM on Apr. 10, 2011