Need help. tMI adult content

Ok, When my husband and I first met and started having sex I could get off every time without problem. After I had my dd I had bad postpartum depression and the doc put me on 50mg zoloft. Ever since I can only orgasm maybe once every year. It's kind of depressing. We have to have sex for a long long time for it to happen and when it does it is very rare. Anything I cam do to help this? It's ruined our sex life! :(

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:49 PM on Apr. 9, 2011 in Relationships

• It's probably caused by the medication. You could talk to your doctor and see if you could try another antidepressant.
    MrsMWF

Answer by MrsMWF at 6:52 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• You should still be able to orgasm. I suggest more oral, 4play, 1st before intercourse & reeeelax. Have fun...
    sarasmommy777

Answer by sarasmommy777 at 6:57 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• Some times anti depressants can cause this, have you tried getting off the medication and see if things change and if they change for the good then you need to see your primary care physican and tell him to change your medication and be sure to tell him what has been going on in your sex life.
    It is important you get this taken care of.
    dusty1962

Answer by dusty1962 at 7:02 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• MY SO was on that a few years ago and he said he could get it up no problem but he couldn't get off which i can imagine wasn't too bad for his then wife but sucked for him, I'd talk to your dr. but don't go off your medication without doing so first g/l
    rhonda111787

Answer by rhonda111787 at 7:08 PM on Apr. 9, 2011