Do you...? TMI adult content

Do any if masturbate? If so, how? I know that sounds like a joke but I'm serious. I hear lots of girls speak of it but can you explain. What do you use and where? How can you let yourself go enough to do it? If that makes since?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:52 PM on Apr. 9, 2011 in Relationships

• I masterbate all the time if my SO and DS arnt home. i pop in a porno.. get somthin that gets you goin i have a vibrator and basically fuck myself idk how else to explain it lol
    Anonymous

• I only use a vibrator on my clitorous. I do not penetrate. It grosses me out lol
    Anonymous

• Why hasn't anyone answered this w/o being anonymous? I masturbate, and I'm damn proud of it! =] Sometimes I'll watch porn, but I usually just think of my husband...corny, but it works wonders for me. I use hands sometimes, but usually my vibrators or dildo...der =]
    JustCantWait88

Answer by JustCantWait88 at 7:00 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• There is a group on cm for moms who masturbate .. I suggest you join and learn all about it from dome experts . Every woman I have ever talked to about intimate matters masturbated so it is very, very common.
    janet116

Answer by janet116 at 7:10 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• I do often! Not saying my boyfriend doesn't satisfy me because sex has never been better in my life than with him. But I still feel the need to sometimes anyway. He does also, doesn't bother me or him at all.
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 8:03 PM on Apr. 11, 2011