why friends use single friends for comfort and ignore when it comes to socializing or having fun together?

My best friend had tough time in past which i stood by her giving her right advice saving her marriage and continued helping in odds. when i was going thru divroce and having double thoughts consideirng kids involvement and single life in foreign land she insisted on divorce promising she will always be my side but time has changed...
as soon as she got settled (which i am very happy) she got new (old who did not care about her in her odd days) to hang out with as a 'couple' and she ignores me on every step. never took me on drive or outing or even share a plan unless advice needed...

I dont have many 'close' friends and it bothers me that why people act in a way and keep promises if they cannot keep it .....

plz help in correcting my thoughts if i am wrong....

queenz786

Asked by queenz786 at 6:57 PM on Apr. 9, 2011 in Relationships

• I have friends like that now that I am single again they stay away from me.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 7:07 PM on Apr. 9, 2011