So what is...

what is ur delivery story (if anyone asked this before ...sorry) Ill tell u mine if you tell me yours

mom0510

Asked by mom0510 at 6:57 PM on Apr. 9, 2011 in General Parenting

• my delivery story with my 1st i had a tinny bump so was told i would have a tinny baby we did not know the sex of the baby when i was a week over due i was sent for a sweep but my cervix was closed so 3 days later i was sent to be inducted that also failed . so when i was 2 weeks over due i went again to be inducted at 8 am in the morning by 10 pm at night my cervix was still not open and i had been in hospital since 8 am . they even told me to run up and down the stairs as my cervix was not open and there was nothing more they could try so at 11:06 my son was born by c-section due to my bad fear of needles i was knocked right out . when i walk up my baby boy who was 8 lbs7 was looking at me he was not small at all

feralkitten

Answer by feralkitten at 7:03 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• him just born

him now

feralkitten

Answer by feralkitten at 7:05 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• Mine was nothing exciting but my hubby made me and the nurses laugh when they were telling him how after the baby came out, he(baby) would have the cord cut and be taken over to the bassinet, which was across the room and be cleaned and weighed etc. and hubby said "the cord reaches all the way over there?" ( I thought it was funny) :)
    Sammy1984

Answer by Sammy1984 at 7:08 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• my 2nd son was not hiding his sex we new he was a boy from his 18 week scan his pregnancy was very like my 1st sons i was sick for 9 month and only got a little bump . a week before my due date we tried a few sweep to see if i got go into labour but again my cervix was not open and my baby was not engaged and to high so on my due date i had a c-section again due to my fear of needles i was knocked out and when i walk up i meet my son who was 7 lbs 11 with nice read hair

feralkitten

Answer by feralkitten at 7:09 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• him now

feralkitten

Answer by feralkitten at 7:11 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• With my first my water broke around 2am. I woke up to go to the bathroom, took a few steps away from my bed and it happened, fast! I woke up my husband (who I later found out didnt go to bed until 1:30, his fault when i was 37 week preggo though!!!) Anyway I told him to call my mom and sister.. And at first he was very out of it and kept saying "why, im too tired" lol but then I said my water broke and he shot up and started freaking out!!!! I gave birth less then 12 hours later, which upset my sister because she was in labor for almost 36 hours! The scariest part though when was the doctor said "ok one more good push" after I had already had my son!! I now know it was for the placenta but I was not aware that that was how it owrked!! ughh, I YELLED "there is another one!?" haha

Oh and then my dad so sweetly pointed out that my son was born on 4/20, he thought that was hilarious!
    VBM7287

Answer by VBM7287 at 7:12 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• OH MY GOODNESS!!!
    +
    Okay so pregnant with my 2nd child the night before I had him I couldnt really sleep all I could do was think about how my lil boys was turning 5yr the next day i woke up at 5:30 to kiss my husband bye he was going to PT ( hes is the army) as soon as he left I felt strange so I called him to come back and take me to the doctor just to make sure everything was ok well I go in to triage on the L&D floor and they check me come to find out they tell me Im 4-5cm 80% im in labor WHAT!!!!! I couldnt believe it 4hrs later I had another beautiful baby boy on the same day as my first may 6 2005-2010
    mom0510

Comment by mom0510 (original poster) at 7:13 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• OH and I had to push with no drugs
    mom0510

Comment by mom0510 (original poster) at 7:15 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• MY boys

mom0510

Comment by mom0510 (original poster) at 7:18 PM on Apr. 9, 2011

• thank you for sharing all the kids are soooooooo cute!!! God bless!
    mom0510

Comment by mom0510 (original poster) at 7:20 PM on Apr. 9, 2011